First swim of season!

Ours hit 72 today as well, but we just looked on wishfully. I used sleeves when I surfed at that temperature, but I'm a wimp. You da man, I mean, you da girl!

We hope to join you soon. The good news is that we're going up now at about a degree per day!

We took our first swim about three weeks ago at 68 degrees. It cooled down outside and the pool went back down to 63. Today I checked and it was back up to 69 so we swam for a couple hours today. Not bad once you go numb.

Just got 14 inches last week of new snow. Be about another 1.5 months yet before we even think about swimming.

Right now I am working on upgrading our pool equipment so those plans and drawings are being worked on.

Pool cover will not come off for about another month at least. Today its 40 so that sure will help melt some snow. They now are talking flood warnings for North Dakota.

Always interesting weather up here!

Have fun swimming you guys! :goodjob:

I'm beginning to look longingly at my pool as well. We've had a nice warmup here recently, so I decided to peel back my safety cover and drop in the thermometer. Checked it 2 hours later...35*.

I'm considering throwing my solar cover on the water underneath the safety cover to see if I can speed up the re-heating process.

Ron - anxiously looking forward to the entirely too short swimming season in Ohio.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.