New to Forum from Orlando

IzzyB

Jul 29, 2015
Orlando, FL
New to this forum. Had a pool in our old house and we are looking to build an in ground pool at our new house that we moved into a year ago. Found this forum when I was looking for brand differences since one vendor uses Jandy and another uses Heyward.

I plan to post in the appropriate boards with my questions, but if anyone has information about Orlando pool vendors I would like to hear about them. The pool we are looking to build spec wise is below. If something stands out to someone please tell me.

Approx 400 sq feet (Longest length 32 feet and longest width 16 feet)
7' round spa (6 jets) that has stone around the edge (raised 12") and flagstone on top
Electric heat (We do not have gas as an option based on how close we are to our neighbors and the positions of the windows)
Salt Water System (Trying to determine if we need the one that tests the water or not - so advice on this would be good)
Automation System via smart phone
LED Multi-colored lights
In floor cleaning system (17+ heads - We had this before and enjoyed the no hose, hoping it is better now that it is less of a new technology - so any experience here would be good)
Variable Speed pump
Pebble interior (anyone have experience with this? Our last was quartz, but everything I read says this is better)
Brick pavers flagstone style with brick coping and brick to the edge of patio
No screen enclosure (this is new to us as our last had this, but we don't want to destroy the view we have from our backyard)

Thanks in Advance!