Wet Behind The Ears - Dallas, TX

Have you read Pool School yet?
What are you thoughts on using the ozone? The folks of TFP normally don't recommend them for various reasons so keep an eye on your test results.

Yes, I read through Pool School. Not sure what to think about the ozone component since I am really ignorant about the equipment and chemistry... which is how I ended up here. I know my water always appears fantastic though I became 1) irritated with my pool service and 2) suspicious of my pool service - another reason, again, that I ended up here. I will be ordering a test kit and checking numbers against the pool service before relieving them of their duty.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Welcome to TFP! Looks like you've got a good-sized yard there. Good luck on the build.
Thank you. The whole property is a hair under a half acre so for the burbs, yeah I suppose it's a nice size. That was a part of getting the oversized lot though; I knew I would put a pool in and I still wanted to have enough lot to do a lot of landscaping and still have grass too.

Completed July 2014 with exception to all of the landscaping. That's a work in progress.