New liner

We bought ours online and if I remember it was 20 mil. I think we paid around $300 for it but cant remember if shipping was included in that. Then we had someone come and install it because they would warranty the install and with my luck I would have torn it or something !

Install was about $200 and that included fixing the sand around the bottom of the pool and they would warranty it.

I did a google search for mine. I have dolphin print with a sand bottom 28 mil and I got it for $189 bucks. WooT!

I did install myself with a few helping hands too.

Thanks for the replys :-D . Josh, I could not find any prices on the sites you suggested, so I emailed them. Hopefully I will hear back from them. My brother got a price on a 20 mil but I will tell him to go with at least a 25 mil.Casey or Tizme, do you remember the site you bought yours at?

Poolidiot said:
Thanks for the replys :-D . Josh, I could not find any prices on the sites you suggested, so I emailed them. Hopefully I will hear back from them. My brother got a price on a 20 mil but I will tell him to go with at least a 25 mil.Casey or Tizme, do you remember the site you bought yours at?

Those are the websites for the manufacturers. They should be able to refer you over to some dealers. Swimline is carried by many online merchants.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.