Cullman, AL
FC: 5
CC: .5
TC: 6
TA: 130
CYA: 40
CH: 200
pH: 7.8

So, my deep end is cloudy AGAIN. I let me FC fall to 3.5 one time, and I'm sure this is the result... :(

SO...I should get me pH to 7.2 before I start, right? Luckily, I don't think I'm too far gone, so this hopefully shouldn't take long? Big family pool party on Saturday afternoon.

Any advice?

Thank you.

Get up to SLAM NOW and keep it there and you should have a clear pool by Saturday. It might not be TFP sparkle but then again it might if you hit it hard enough as every time it gets close to your SLAM level you push it back up!

GOOD LUCK!
Kim

Yes, it should go quick. I think you may want to raise your CYA if it is as hot in AL as it has been here in AR.

Also, I know I lose about 2-2.5 ppm a day so I go 3 ppm above my target everyday so I never fall below. Last night I got home from work really late so I just threw a whole bottle of chlorine in knowing the extra wouldn't hurt anything and I didn't even bother testing. That way I knew I had no chance of falling below.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.