Swg for 25500g

There are many satisfied people at TFP with Pentair SWG's. If your pool has Pentair automation then it will be a perfect fit for the system. If you don't have automation then the Pentair SWG's can be a little difficult to dial in the output needed to make the right amount of chlorine since it can only be adjusted by 20% increments.

Whatever brand of SWG you decide on make sure it is rated between 40,000 to 60,000 gallons.

If you are not going to have an automation system, I would suggest the AquaRite T-15 (Hayward). It has the output you need for that size pool and you can set the output control in increments of one percent, which is not true of the Pentair. I have one and the T-15 cell lasted 7+ years, making my chlorine cost about $57 per year. The only problems I ever hear of are a resistor that can fail. The part cot $2.50 to replace and takes about a half hour. Mine had to be fixed after ten years of service.

Your pool builder may be using all Pentair equipment. Many builders have a discount arrangement with one manufacturer. My PB used all Hayward, I have since changed out some equip. So I pick and chose. Pentair pump and solar control, Hayward SWG, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.