AquaRite vs. AquaPure vs. AutoPilot

smuggs

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
Gloucester County, NJ
I'm thinking about installing a SWCG this season, and am trying to determine which one to go with. Is there any real difference in the performance and reliability of these 3 SQCGs? Does anybody know whether the AquaRite or AutoPilot can integrate with a Jandy AquaLink automation system?

I like AutoPilot. They have some extra features the others don't have, like temperature compensation on the percentage control and a nice alphanumeric display on the Digital model. On the other hand they tend to cost a little more. The AutoPilot can connect to a Jandy AquaLink. I recommend that you don't connect them because the Jandy connection disables the automatic temperature compensation.

Ditto to Jason. The AutoPilot tends to be a bit more user-friendly, too. If, however, you want full compatability, the slightly more expensive AquaPure MAY work with your existing Aqualink RS. It depends on the Rev of the PPD (the chip in the board). If you have firmware Rev JJ or newer, you will have full compatability. If not, I'm with the AutoPilot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.