LifeTime Supporter
May 28, 2008
North Carolina
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I hope everyone has had a nice winter! We had 6 inches of snow last weekend, and 70-80s this weekend! My water temp went from 50 degrees to 60 degrees, but we are getting a cool down tomorrow so I know that will fall like a rock!

Anyway, can I use the chemicals I have left from last season or do I need to replace them with fresh ones? I have a small amount of R-0009, R-0871 and R-0870. I have half a bottle of R-0003, R-0007 and R-0008.

I am getting ready to place an order R-0013 and if I need to replace the rest, I can do it now.

Thank you, Nancy

triplets&quads said:
I am getting ready to place an order R-0013 and if I need to replace the rest, I can do it now.
While you're at it ask if calibrated, standardized solutions of pH, CH, ALK and CYA are available. Taylor makes them (R-7062, R-7063, R-7064 and R-7065), and I think it would be a good idea if duraleigh could make them available in smaller quantities to "test" your reagents and your testing methods.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.