First Slam. Need a little input.

Yes, its quite dull :( No need to wait too long to get that chlorine in there, then retest about 45-60 min later for the next dose. Keep on it as often as you can and you'll be done in no time. How high are you aiming for your slam level??

This SLAM is a monster(in my world anyway). Got worse before it got better. I can at least see the over the wall skimmer hose now. Yesterday, I removed all the pool hardware. I soaked and scrubbed with bleach water to remove any algae and boy did I find some in the two intakes and the return. I also scrubbed the pool and found algae at the very bottom of the liner where the seam is and there is some overlap. image.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I read it twice and will read again. I really am doing everything I supposed to. Here are some pictures. I don't see a difference between yesterday and today. The only thing I see are a lot of bubbles on the side walls.

Yesterday 8:55p
3cebbd898dba5bdab23709a6d0e4b477.jpg

Today 10:19p
2e2986757ff1c9ebccb93deda51c3018.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I have not done is vacuum. The only vaccum I have is one you attach to a hose, which adds water to the pool, and my pool is full. I have a funeral tomorrow so I will not be able to test every hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.