Pisces Pool Build - FINISHED & PICS

Thank you guys!! We love our pool and backyard, but I have to give a LOT of credit to TFP and the awesome people here for teaching me to manage my pool so easily. :goodjob: And they are always here for me if I have some hiccup. It's a routine now, and very easy. Please give TFP your support by becoming a member! So worth it.

I need to post some new pics with the landscaping a little more mature. We've put in some new plants this year: cannas (from Karchesky cannas-a lot of the local ones you'll buy can have leaf mosaic virus so I only buy online from them), purple salvia, Indian Hawthorns, etc. so we are enjoying the scenery more every year. We also did some brickwork around the exposed wooden column and a small retaining wall around the two palms at the end of the pool. Have a small Queen palm that didn't make it through the 20 degree temps this winter, so we're about to replace it this week.

Gonna go out and soak itall in and splash around with an adult beverage in a little while! :mrgreen: :cheers: :mrgreen: HOT...100 degrees this afternoon. I have my water fan at the ready!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.