Pool Cover?

wjaneala

LifeTime Supporter
May 17, 2015
Cullman, AL
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I need advice on purchasing a good pool cover. I know closing is still a few months away, but I want to be prepared. This is our first pool (came with the house), and it did not come with a cover. Any recommendations?

I have a mesh safety cover that came with the pool when we bought the house last year. Pretty easy to put on and take off. Anchors into the concrete so I'm not worried about someone falling in during the winter. One thing I don't like is it lets some dirt and debri in the pool. Also pine needles blows up under it and gets into the pool. We have lots of pine trees around the edge of my property. Gonna try landscape timbers or 4x4's to stop that this year. Also, I don't have to pump water off of the cover like you would if you had a solid cover. Solid covers will probably keep your pool cleaner though. Hopefully somebody with a different cover will chime in. Hope this helps!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.