Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool School links to tfp.somewhere.com

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool School links to tfp.somewhere.com

It used to be that when one clicked on the Pool School link one got to

category/pool-school/

but now one gets to

http;//tfp.somewhere.com/pool-school/

instead. If one then clicks on Home from the Pool School, it stays stuck at tfp.somewhere.com requiring one to log in. Is this intentional? It worked better before when everything stayed with http://www.troublefreepool.com

Richard
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool School links to tfp.somewhere.com

Sorry, all fixed now.

I have been working on cleaning up some internal issues and accidentally left in a link to my test and development site. For anyone who likes technical details, I removed the /category/ from the start of the Pool School URLs. Getting the old URLs to continue working required an absolute redirect. That worked just fine on the development site, but I forgot to adjust the domain name when I moved it to the real site.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School