infraction has expired

LOL! I'm still in the slammer for hijacking. I don't get out til december. I'm pretty sure I was just answering a question with another question. But my free defense attorney did a bad job representing me. :mrgreen:

I got one back in March. It was reversed, but I still get the little red reminder every time I click settings.

So even if you get a "Not Guilty" verdict, the original arrest remains on your record. I guess I'm going to hire a good attorney to try and get my record expunged.

I got one back in March. It was reversed, but I still get the little red reminder every time I click settings.

So even if you get a "Not Guilty" verdict, the original arrest remains on your record. I guess I'm going to hire a good attorney to try and get my record expunged.

what? what?
the red dot is not going away?
how can that be? what is up with that?

and wait
you hijacked my thread!
I was discussing my personal red dot and now we are discussing red dots in general
I see another red dot in your future ;)

Ok Ok
I will now quit on red dots

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Doing a little digging and from what I see a vast majority of the people in this thread only got warnings (now called "reminders" to not sound as harsh) with no points ... so don't make us out to be too ruthless :D

engrav's could likely have been a "warning/reminder" as well ... we were still learning to use the new software back then ;)

I had no idea there was such interest in our "justice" system.:cop: I am going to explore this red dot thing. There could be some profit to be made if I can erase those dots!

Actually, I posted for a serious reason. As the forum gets larger and larger, we unfortunately end up with more rules and regs. I hate that as much as anybody but it is a fact of life. What it does for us is give us a nice clean forum that should remain easy to read (no hijacking) and pleasant to be involved with.

As we speak we are discussing our current rules and making some slight revisions to them. this is a constant process as we learn more and more about the software and more and more about the issues we need to address.

In short, we really try hard to make this a good forum. The technical advice and expertise is there for sure and the Moderators work very hard to make sure we maintain our reputation as one of the friendliest forums on the net.....we have worked pretty hard for it.:angel:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.