WSE47 Evacuated Tude hater, Getting water back to the pool.

I'm new to the forum and I hope that someone can help me solve this issue. I recently installed four WSE47 solar panels to heat my pool. The issue I'm having is getting the heated water back to the pool. I've got the panels plumbed in with the lines from my pump. But since the panels work at a lower pressure I've got a valve to adjust the flow into the panels. But what seems to be happening is that the pressured water from the pump is too strong and is making water flow back up the outlet pipe coming from the panels. Since the panels need to have a open breather tube the water is pumping out of the breather tube. I installed a back flow valve in the panel's outlet tube to prevent the water flowing back up, but now it seems the water trying to flow up is too strong and won't let the back flow valve open so none of the heated water is making it's way back to the pool. Any ideas??

The pool pump is a 1 horse power STA-RITE SuperMax. The pool is all run on 2 inch pipe but the lines to the solar panels are 1 1/2 inch. The panels are in the roof of the shed which houses the pump and everything. The lines going up and back down to the pump are about 14 feet. In addition to that there is about a 25 foot loop of pipe including the panels themselves. So starting at the pump lines, up and through all of the panels and then back to the pump lines going back to the pool jets I would say there is about a total of a little over 50 feet of 1 1/2 inch pipe. This is driving me crazy. Today with the hot water I'm actually boiling the water in the panels because it can't flow back to the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.