Acid and bleach injection points

I don't see any reason that can not be next to each other just as long as they are NOT injecting at the same time. Usually you will have more than 1 return line going back to pool ( returns to pool, returns to spa , bubblers ...etc ) and you can also install injector on each which would allow you to inject at same time.
Just FYI my pool is about 4 months old and I have noticed the acid demand going way down. Once I had TA in line and turned my spillway down ( aereation ) it has been more stable. They say as gunite / plaster cures the demand will go down and stabilize. I guess my point is you might not need to spend the $$ on another Stenner just for acid. Use the extra $$ for flying!!

Hmm. That's a problem. Single return back to the pool. Acid will be in S&D so won't know when it dispenses. Bleach will be on timer.

Money already spent at this point. I guess just keep them as far away from each other as possible? I have a few feet to work with.

Oh I thought you were going to gave 2 separate tanks, bleach and acid, running off 2 separate Stenners. Just noticed you have a water feature. Is it going to be automated to come on? If so you could inject at that point and the return for the other(acid). Just program pool to also run to mix the bleach when water feature is finished injecting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.