jandy system Im lost

daveva

May 25, 2014
amsterdam ohio
Installed my aqua link RS salt system turned the power on an the chlorine generator interface is blank. Also the pump will not start. As for the pump I'm not sure but I suspect I don't have the dip switch set properly. I think the number 2 switch should be set to on. Is this correct? The pump is a 1.0 variable speed pump and the control is aquilink rs Thanks

Turns out that the dip switch has nothing to do with the salt system or the pump turning on. Finally after several calls to jandy only thing I could get out of them was call a service center. They said they could not answering any electrical issues do to liability Ok I can understand that. Made calls to three different service centers that were at least an hour drive, to far out of there service area. Last call to jandy I begged them to help which turned out to be the wrong information but I did appreciate the help. Finally after several hours and walking away and mowing the yard and thinking it hit me (to long to explain) IT WORKS! Thanks for the replies they did help

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.