new 2 pool chemicals PLEASE HELP lol

OK so I took a sample of water back to the same pool store as yesterday to get a comparison results are
Total chlorine: 3.9
Free chlorine : 2.7
Ph: 7.6
Total alkalinity : 170
Calcium hardness: 225
Stabilizer: 50
Not too bad, water is clearing up slowly..... thanks everybody for what u do

- - - Updated - - -

And no no tracking number yet it still says pending I may cancel and re-order it elsewhere cause I'm impatient lol

You are getting close. Looks like my pool 2-3 days before it hit "perfect"..... YOU NEED THE TF-100....and you went thru exactly what I did as a newbie to the TFP site. Look at my thread in same forum with 2 pix taken after following all the advice herein to the letter. You can read the date on a quarter dropped in 6 feet. I wish I had thought to take pix before I started.
Mark

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OK my tf100 should be delivered tomorrow (finally lol), the pool water looks amazing!!!!!! Out of 10 I give it a solid 9 and I haven't been able to get an accurate Chem test yet. Thank u everybody for the words of wisdom and encouragement but I'm afraid I'm not done yet lol, I'm sure I'll have some questions when my bill nye the science guy kit arrives ha. Ty again in advance

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.