Led Pool Bulbs

You should specify in-ground or above ground. The lights are quite different. I noticed ebay has a lot of above ground lights for great prices that are held to the side with magnets. I've never used an LED light for the pool, so no recommendation but I'll watch for what you find to work.

I recently bought one from 1000bulbs.com, and I'm very happy with it. 6500kelvin color (bluish white), and just 18 watts.

How do you like the brightness of this light? The 6500K temperature should be great for a pool, but the Halco 80134 light only has 1400 lumens.

I was also looking at the Kobi LED-2780-R40-50 - Dimmable LED - 27 Watt - R40 light which is listed at 2780 lumens. Unfortunately it is a 5000K temperature so it is not as blue as the Halco.

I imagine it's pretty subjective how bright you want it to be, but I'm perfectly happy with the output. My pool isn't huge, about 14x28, and it seems about right to my eye. I've posted a pic in another thread, let me see if I can dig that up...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.