Trying to fix air assembly leak on my Sand Filter TR100

Dec 25, 2014
Houston, Texas
Hi everyone,

I have a Triton TR100 sand filter, and I noticed the other day that the little clear plastic part at the top of the filter where the pressure gauge is located is leaking. It looks like there are 2 or 3 pinhole sized leaks, and while it doesn't look like a major leak of water I want to get it fixed.

I orginally stumbled upon this part on Amazon which looked perfect:

Amazon.com : Pentair 273564 Manual Air Relief Assembly Replacement Pool and Spa Sand Filter : Swimming Pool Filter Valves : Patio, Lawn Garden

However, the notes say that this is specifically for the "C" units and would not fit mine (someone also indicated the same thing in the questions section). So the problem is I'm not sure which one will work for my unit.

Does anyone have experience with replacing this part on the TR100 and locating the right equipment?

Thanks for your help.

here's the manual: http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/TritonIIOM.pdf

Check page 16/17 of the pdf. It looks like that is the right one Manual air relief body assy. Item # 3 on page 17.

Thanks @bobodaclown - but that is for the "C" model which is not the one I have. When you look at the equivalent part (that I can find) for the TR100 it doesn't seem to come with the plastic housing (which is the part that is actually leaking on my filter).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.