Have to show off TFP results

PoolESQ

Platinum Supporter
Dec 3, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I've been following the TFP method for many years - from back when it was called the BBB method. After moving to a new home with a different type of pool, a renovation, well water issues, and automation issues things are finally back to perfect thanks to everyone's help here. I wanted to post a couple of pictures to show just how awesome your pool can look by following the advice of this great forum. Thank you to everyone who has assisted me in this effort!

Thanks guys!

JVTrain - yes, that's an in-floor cleaning system. We do get a good amount of dirt/dust in this area and the cleaning system works extremely well on that and stuff like pollen and bugs. For larger debris such as big leaves, bark (my tree sheds it's bark one a year for some strange reason) it's not so good. On the plus side, the system does push all of the larger debris to one corner of the pool so it's very easy to scoop/vacuum out. And yes, the autocover helps a ton!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.