My review of the Nautilus Plus

Jul 12, 2012
Winter Haven, FL
Good morning everyone. I purchased this unit about a month ago, and after using it, I can say it's the best pool cleaner I've ever owned. I hardly even have to brush my pool. It cleans up every speck of dirt and it keeps my pool cleaner than it has ever been. I went on vacation for a week and knew my pool was going to be a mess, I dropped it in and it cleaned every single leaf up! I do not have a screened pool so I get alot of oak leaves and it picks those up with ease. I run it once every other day and it keeps everything in check.

It's easy to clean out the receptacles as well. I do still light brush only about once a week now which is very nice. It's not too great at getting the steps either. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know that all is well with this unit so far and I am very pleased. Thanks.

I like the feedback. I have been to stubborn (or cheap) to invest in a cleaner, but this info will help me when I decide to finally get one. Thank you.

No problem. A few people asked for some feedback on it after I said I bought it so I figured I would post it. I had a pool remodel project and was under budget so I had about $1,000 to spend on a cleaner, this only cost me around 680 dollars on sale so I took a chance. It is sooo much better than my old Kreepy Krauly which bogged down my pump lol. I also like the fact that it doesn't use my pump at all which just makes it easier on the pump too.

Bringing up a dead post after a year to say this robot is sweet. It keeps my non screened pool spotless. after a year of weekly use no parts have had to be replaced. Definitely worth it in my opinion!

I realize your setting the bar low, but with my old Dolphin Diagnostic (12-15 years old, I got it used and there was no certainty as to age) none of the parts on the unit itself were ever replaced. You shouldn't expect to replace anything on the robot itself for at least a few years. Even then, the biggest expense might be a tread or brush. The power supply, on the other hand....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.