Filling my pool

salem

Jul 12, 2015
Driftless, WI
Bought a used pool on cl. It was listed as 18x33. Purchased liner. Got pool home and now all installed. We really wrestled with the overlap liner and looking at the paperwork on the pool and instructions it says 18x34! I have it filling right now but I am freakin out! It is mostly sunny and 80. Hoping the ends will stretch, but it seems like the water is just traveling up without really pushing it down. Lioks like my bottom seam will be short on each end. Sides are fine. I thought maybe it wouldnt matter so much since people dish these out. Help!

I do not THINK it will be a problem due to it being an overlap liner BUT I do not have a real clue. Just going with my gut.

My thinking is that since it is an overlap then your seam where the wall meets the bottom will be more towards the inside of the pool than right by the wall. You will not have as much over lap but...........

Again I do NOT know so do not just take my word for it LOL

Kim

Thanks for your reassurance! Filled for a few hours earlier, then had to leave for awhile so I just started again. Only have a little over an hour before I have to leave again , and it will be cooling off so I will restart tomorrow. Been reading here for a few weeks now, and it has been very helpful! Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.