New Pool

will

Mar 9, 2015
atlanta ga
Hi- new to the forum and love it!!! I moved into a house last year with a pool that is 30,0000G Pebbletec saltwater pool with a pcc2000 infloor. We had a chlorine pool at our previous house and salt water ROCKS!!!!! My question is other than a few bags of salt to get the pool started the past 2 summers I have really had to do nothing. The water has been crystal clear and I was wondering if there is anything I should be doing? The pool was somewhat neglected by previous owner and I did learn a lot on infloor systems!!!!

thx

do you own one of the recommended test kits?? check my signature that compares them all. I have the TF-100 and think its the best value for what you get. I would recommend you get the test kit, post all the results and we can help from there.

how is your pH? that's the only regular maintenance I need to do with my SW pool. I have to add muriatic acid about once a week to lower the pH.

also, it really helps to provide a signature with the requested info, see here: What we need to know to answer your questions

and welcome to TFP! so glad to here your pool has been going well.

would definitely recommend you get one of the test kits. how did you measure pH, was that a strip or drops??

the % you run is totally based on which unit you have, the size of your pool, chlorine demand and pump run time. what chlorine level are you holding?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.