Need to SLAM, just ordered testing kit.

Sometimes, when I think of it, I will retest FC an hour or so after an addition if I've just opened a new case regardless of what the label says. It might have sat too long on the dock or something. I learned that lesson the hard way opening up to a hazy pool through no negligence, just weak chlorine.

You know how to do this, Megsy!!!!! It will be much faster this time, especially without the sago organics!!!

Sometimes, when I think of it, I will retest FC an hour or so after an addition if I've just opened a new case regardless of what the label says. It might have sat too long on the dock or something. I learned that lesson the hard way opening up to a hazy pool through no negligence, just weak chlorine.

You know how to do this, Megsy!!!!! It will be much faster this time, especially without the sago organics!!!

I've thoroughly confused myself because it's entirely possible we didn't lose any last night. We just went out to dinner and lost nothing in 1.5 hours ... No harm no foul, though. I'm going to let kids swim, bring up to SLAM level and do an OCLT to be sure. Even if we don't pass, the SLAM will be short and sweet!

You're so right about the sago. I'm so glad it's gone. Sorry, Blount [emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Passed the OCLT, 0 loss of FC. No CC.

Still feeling a bit suspicious of the losses during the day. I hate to bump the CYA since I'm already at 60, which is definitely right as I tested against the standard yesterday - several times. Plus we are over the heat hump here. Two weeks ago the pool was 92 degrees and since the rain we had, we've been holding steady at 85. Maybe I should keep it at 60 and just pay careful attention to the exact loss instead of relying on what the FC 'should be' based on the bleach addition.

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.