Seam coming undone

Jan 21, 2014
Bartlesville, OK
Hi All
I was in our above ground 18 x 44 inch intex ultra frame pool last night and noticed where the middle seam meets the edge as the liner starts to slope up the seam seems like it's coming undone. It's shaped like a "T" top part is starting to open. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
Thanks
Mike

I would be triple patching seam leaks on the inside n outside of these pools. Round each patch making the next patch bigger than the last. Have someone you trust hold you under water.

Scokur, you're going to need a new liner.

I had my darling wife who I trust...... stand on my rear while I applied patches to small seam split. I don`t remember name of what I used but it was self adhesive been on bottom for 4 years.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
First of all, is it leaking? No, don't worry about it, mine is the same way for the last 2 years. Or, just buy the underwater pool liner repair kit and give it a go.

Hi All
I was in our above ground 18 x 44 inch intex ultra frame pool last night and noticed where the middle seam meets the edge as the liner starts to slope up the seam seems like it's coming undone. It's shaped like a "T" top part is starting to open. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
Thanks
Mike

I got my new 22x52 liner and samething. How do you keep yourself under water while applying the cement, don't want to drain. I do have a small minor leak looks like its from the corner seam.
I read in an old thread that someone got their kid to hold them under. I assume they had some predetermined signals in place .

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.