In Progress - Near Lake Lewisville (Lots of Pics)

That is what I was thinking about. LOL it is already happening!

Can you shoot a pic of where the spiral staircase is going please?

We have one in our poolhouse to get to the loft. It adds such a neat touch and saves SO much room!

Kim

That is what I was thinking about. LOL it is already happening!

Can you shoot a pic of where the spiral staircase is going please?

We have one in our poolhouse to get to the loft. It adds such a neat touch and saves SO much room!

Kim
Here's a shot from the back. On the building plans the spiral staircase is just off the left post on this picture....
e764237217813b1269049b54bd65a233.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Okay I get it now. That is how you will have the view you were talking about! SO how will you drain that flat roof? Does it have a slight angle/slop? What kind of railing will you use? How will you stop people like my husband from jumping from up there to the pool??????? LOL and oh yeah he would think about it!

Kim

Okay I get it now. That is how you will have the view you were talking about! SO how will you drain that flat roof? Does it have a slight angle/slop? What kind of railing will you use? How will you stop people like my husband from jumping from up there to the pool??????? LOL and oh yeah he would think about it!

Kim
Hahah I definitely already thought about jumping off the deck my myself. In fact the extended family was over this weekend and all the guys had the same thought..."bet i could jump from here to the pool." All the wives, "thats a terrible idea" or my favorite quote from my sister in law she said "i promise if you jump into the pool from the balcony im never coming over here again. Me - "hmmmm ever...."

Just kidding though sister in law and her husband are great. The builder is putting 3ft rod iron around the top perimeter. As for drainage it's just a Cedar wood deck so there are slight gaps in the wood planks that will alow the water through. Down below we will place an above ground hot tub but the actual outdoor living space will be the section directly under the covered metal roof so no water concerns there. I think it will make even more sense as they finish things out this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OH happy day!!!

So will they come do the acid wash tomorrow (Sunday) so they can start adding water??????

I can't wait to see the stone work close up. It looks awesome!

Those steps look just like the ones I have in my pool house! I LOVE them!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.