Post Color change LED and RF light switch recommendations and reviews

:bump:

Bumping your thread to see if anyone can help you.

Tell us what kind of light you have now that you want to retro against, and we can probably find something....as far as RF switch goes, if you are just looking to control this one thing, you could look at a simple x-10 transmitter/receiver combo with a relay; I did something like that with a carport light in our old house and it worked well.

Amazon.com : Swimming Pool 546 SMD LED 120V Volts Color Changing Replacement Light Bulb In-Ground Underwater Lighting : Patio, Lawn Garden

Above link is what I bought. Should get it this week and will install over the weekend. I will post a review for folks that may be interested in the future to upgrading theirs. It was the least expensive bulb that seems to be bright enough for my desires. Their was another, link in another post above, that was decently cheaper from some sellers (80-130) but had about half as many LEDs.

gilbee:
Do you have recommendation on model of x-10 transmitter/receiver combo with relay? I have done some basic research but don't really know what would be good to stick into an metal light switch encloser. I was hoping to find an outdoor RF switch that would fit a typical light switch box. So far I have found some great indoor wifi switches that can be controlled by your phone (if you get wifi out to the area of the pool needed), but they are all rated for indoors. I might get away with building some sort of plastic shield but not sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.