Guess who's back...

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Hi guys :wave:

As some may know, I had to be absent from here for a couple of weeks (my mother broke her leg in 3 places :( and I went to help her when she got released from the hospital :angel: )

Mom's doing as well as can be expected (she can't put any weight on her left leg for 4 months :shock: while the brittle old bones mend) and I left her to the care of home health aids, physical therapists and friends last Saturday as I went to pick up my 11 year old daughter for our annual "winter vacation" week together.

Though I missed participating on TFP, I knew that 17 days would leave me with a backlog of posts to check and take a few hours to read/ answer, so I didn't log on til Wed. (having only a couple weeks/ year to be with my daughter makes every moment I get to spend with her all the more precious) Now I'm free of my duties as both a son and a father and can once again turn my ~full attention to pools :p

I'd like to thank the folks who PMed me for their support and well wishes (mom appreciates them too) - some of my best friends are on this site and even though we may never meet face- to -face, I appreciate all of you who have become my friends via this site :!: :!:

Now let's all have a BIG group hug and get back to helping folks with their pools :slidehalo:

Ted

Dang Waste !!

Sorry to hear about your mother and her leg. I hope she gets well soon. I broke my tibia and fibula bones in my lower leg in 1995 and was on crutches for 9 months before they put into a walking cast! It takes time for bad breaks to heal so she needs to be patient ... I know what she is going through !!

On the other hand welcome back !!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.