spillover spa valve settings how to do

Jul 17, 2015
ontario , canada
HI,
we just moved to new house has spa pool combo with spill over spa..I want to know how to drain the spa water for cleaning purpose. we have two jandy valves ( black) ..1 . skimmer & vaccum line with pool intake gate valve( pull out/ push in type) and 2nd Jandy valve spa jets & spa return with pool return gate valve( pull out/ push in type) and there is another line with gate valve spa intake( open and close type)..how to drain spa water to empty to pool. Please help

If you are trying to drain the spa, then put the suction valve so that it comes from the spa (normal spa mode) and the return valve so it returns to the pool (normal pool mode). But make sure to stop the pump when the spa is drained.

If you are trying to drain the spa, then put the suction valve so that it comes from the spa (normal spa mode) and the return valve so it returns to the pool (normal pool mode). But make sure to stop the pump when the spa is drained.

Thank you for replying..it works..here what I did..I close the pool intake and open the spa intake valve and turned the spa valve off. It did drain the spa but water was still coming from the spa jets..is it normal or any other setting to do..water was drained to only lower jet level in the spa.please advise

- - - Updated - - -

I turned the spa return valve off

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.