Where can I purchase 8 gal Liquidator?

Feb 25, 2009
I can only find the 4gal model on poolandspawarehouse.com and when you click on Order the Liquidator on tftestkits.com it says there are 0 products to display.

Is there anywhere else for the 4gal that has a better price?

Thanks,

Jeff

First, thanks for pointing out that there is still a reference to the liquidator @ TFTestkits.com. I stopped carrying the liquidator last fall but failed to remove that tab you referred to.....sloppy website maintenance on my part.....sorry.

Second, go to www.hasapool.com and there is a list of dealers that will sell you the liquidator. It's a very decent product but I found HASA a little hard to deal with. I do not intend to carry their products any more but I'm sure someone listed there will ship to you. Good luck. :-D

Dave,

Why did you stop? Sorry, I have not been following the board during the off season. I ran my Liquidator as well as the pH Adjustor through the winter. Both survived various freezes and are running strong now. :)

Why did you stop?
Great Product, poor support from the manufacturer. They are a large chlorine company and the liquidator seems to hold very little interest to them.

I have developed a pretty good reputation for prompt service and quick follow-ups with the test kit........I didn't feel I could do the same with the liquidator and that would reflect poorly on the test kit. :cry:

Indeed, finding where to buy on the web the. Liquidator and its parts isn't easy

I did find a good source at company They special ordered from Hasa. Speak with larry or Gary

South Bay Pool & Spa Supply
23510 Telo Ave Suite # 8 Torrance, Ca. 90505
(310) 530-5700 (310) 530-9333fax

jwfrank said:
Indeed, finding where to buy on the web the. Liquidator and its parts isn't easy

I did find a good source at company They special ordered from Hasa. Speak with larry or Gary
South Bay Pool & Spa Supply
23510 Telo Ave Suite # 8 Torrance, Ca. 90505
(310) 530-5700 (310) 530-9333fax
I gave them a call. They sell the 4 gal for $139 and the 8 gal for $179.
They also stock parts.
As a comparison, poolandspawarehouse sells them for $162 and $200, repectively.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.