Summer Escapes Ring Pool 14x36 losing water?

Jul 16, 2015
dallas
Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help on this issue that I keep having with my pool. We purchase a pool for our kids the summer escapes ring pool 14x36, so the filter that comes with that pool it's a total waste. The guy at Leslie's store told me to get a sand pump filter Intex 1200 GPH krystal Clear sand pump filter. When I leave the filter on overnight, I wake up to the pool with the water half way. I don't see a leak anywhere, what could be causing this?20150715_063143.jpg

I assume it didn't do this with the old pump and filter? Sorry, but there's got to be a leak somewhere. Either that, or a lot of thirsty wildlife.

pic_12363570251848.jpg

By any chance do you have a large outdoor dog? If he's getting in and out of the pool, the rings on those are easy to push down and let the water escape. If that's what's happening, you should see some evidence of the grass being pushed down someplace.

By any chance do you have a large outdoor dog? If he's getting in and out of the pool, the rings on those are easy to push down and let the water escape. If that's what's happening, you should see some evidence of the grass being pushed down someplace.

No, we don't have a dog. I'm going to check very carefully tonight and see if there's a leak.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.