A TFP app would be AWESOME!!

Jul 11, 2015
Cypress, Tx
Since this is the suggestion box, I would like to suggest there be a TFP app available for android! I would love the ability to receive notifications on my phone while I am away from my computer. Particularly when I am shopping for pool supplies...if I need help I would love to be able to open up my TFP app, post my question, and then receive a notification when I've received a response! Maybe it's more complicated than that, but a girl can dream, right?? :thumleft:

You may want to look at tapatalk. I am not sure if they have an android app, but that is what I use to check the forum from my phone. I do wish they had a pool math app though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, good news for both of you.

Poolmath works great on phone, tab or whatever in the browser. I use it on my Tab and android phone all the time. Tapatalk does work on android, but I prefer to use the broswer.

And you can receive notifications of replies to threads. Go to settings upper right, default thread subscription mode, and turn on email notifications.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.