Nothing but love!

Jul 18, 2011
Memphis TN
Hello all of you awesome people who make up the TFP forum! :D

I have been a lurker on this forum since 2011 when I purchased our first seasonal above ground pool. I am proud to say nothing from the pool store has ever been put into our pool, thanks to all of the advice I have technically stolen from everyone else's threads. I am 100% sure my husband turns red when I mention pool school in public lol.

I thought it was about time I started to engage and give back to this amazing online community. Thanks again everyone :lovetfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 50
Hi kimkats,

Yay! I received my first replay from one of my favorite people onT FP :) You are always so helpful and caring.

I test my water every evening (and sometimes in the morning lol) with the FT-100 and I write them down in my pool notebook so that I can track any major changes and patterns.

If I need to make any adjustments I input everything into the pool calculator and go from there.

I have only used bleach, borax, baking soda and CYA (when needed) my TA and PH stay pretty stable. I also have a SWG that keeps my chlorine levels stable I usually just supplement with bleach when needed.

My current reading are:
FC: 7 (I have a three year old I think she may pee in the pool a bit so I target a little high and we swim daily)
CC: 0
PH: 7.5
CYA: 50 (salt water)
TA: 80

My daughter also requires that we throw in a quarter everyday so that she can do her own pool test lol she reads if it lands on heads or tails but learning to read off the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk