TF Test Kit

rogerbrks

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2007
Round Rock, TX
Not sure if this is the appropriate category for sharing my experience with ordering the TF Test Kit. I just wanted to share with the members how great of an experience I had with ordering and recieving the test kit. Which looks like a big fishing tackle box :lol: . I ordered it Wednesday, the 18th, and it came on Saturday. I can't wait to do the first test.

Uh-oh......Uh, it is a fishing tackle box. Doh! :shock:

Another one of my trade secrets down the drain!

I think I'm safe, tho. The elves are out in the barn now and, although they're liquored up again, they have been making test kits like there's no tomorrow. behind-the-scenes-at-tf-test-kits-t3636.html?hilit=elves

On a more serious note, Thanks for the nice words, Roger, I (and the elves) appreciate it.

Mine is long since gone but I believe it was intended to be there as a water absorber. Taylor packages that kit and, I must admit, I hadn't thought much about it for years. Others may have found a better or more correct use.

I hold the white stuff behind the color block, usually 2-3" away and move around to get a decent indirect even light through the block. Not that my aging eyes are all that good at distinguishing the color blocks, I'm not convinced that the chlorine 2 and 3 blocks are actually different.

The first (non-Taylor) test kit I bought didn't have that kind of white pad, but it did have a white card to use for the same purpose.

--paulr

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.