Hello from Las Vegas

pmauro

Jul 14, 2015
NV
My name is Paul and I am a retired disabled Navy Vet. I just bought this new pool and it even came with a house, what a deal. All I can tell you about the pool is it is approx 40 x 22 and deep, the shallow end if you want to call it that is just over 5 feet and the deep end is 12 feet or so. that is about all I know about pools. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. That's a honkin' hole of water ya' got there! Don't let it get away from you. Do yourself and it a favor and order a TF100 test kit NOW! Then enjoy the rest of Pool School. We'll be here to help.
( You sure that's not a secret Navy site to test mini subs?)

I didn't realize it was as big as it is, it was in rough shape but the seller did a lot of work to bring it back, it still needs some work but slow and steady wins the race, I have a pool guy who has it dialed in but he is expensive when it comes to fixing leaks and anything other than cleaning the pool and balancing the chemistry

I didn't realize it was as big as it is, it was in rough shape but the seller did a lot of work to bring it back, it still needs some work but slow and steady wins the race, I have a pool guy who has it dialed in but he is expensive when it comes to fixing leaks and anything other than cleaning the pool and balancing the chemistry