Spa jets have no power like it use to?

Jul 10, 2015
Fremont ca.
IG pool with spa on the side. The motor seem to pull the water from the spa but dose not shoot out like it use to . Could this be the motor ? I have 2 intake at the bottom of the spa one that shoots the water from the heater works good but the other has not much suction but enough to dribble some water out. The blower works fine. When I turn the blower off you can feel little water flow coming out. Any help with matter!

Are those jets run off a separate pump? Is the pump making unusual noise?

Either the impeller is damaged or broken or there is something stuck in the spa jets.

Are the Jets turned on. Turn the bezel, on each jet, counter clockwise.
There was a post that the bezel might be broken would that not shoot the water ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the jets turn on just no power .

- - - Updated - - -

Are those jets run off a separate pump? Is the pump making unusual noise?

Either the impeller is damaged or broken or there is something stuck in the spa jets.
If the impeller is damage what happens?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If the impeller is plugged or damaged, the pump will reduce flow rate. Your jets will not be as strong as they should. Clogged spa jets, same thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If the impeller is plugged or damaged, the pump will reduce flow rate. Your jets will not be as strong as they should. Clogged spa jets, same thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks for that information I got it working I do believe it was the impeller stuck , I ran a hose full blast into the pump motor and got it loss some how ! I put the lid back on the pump and it pulled the water in with more force the flow rate increased a lot. Turn the blowers back on and I was back! Sweet! I thought I was going to have to buy a new motor. I hope this was just a one time issue with this! Thanks again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.