20x40 free form pool gunite.

So we are doing a gunite pool 20x40 free form. I want a clean look that is very distinguished and beautiful. I believe simplicity is key to beauty. I want white concrete around pool. We are doing a grey color gunite. Have color changing Led Lights in shallow and deep end. Any suggestions on beauty with a fence. I like the steel , wrought iron black/ white fence. We are having steps in front. One step larger as a Suns deck. Deep end bench to get out. On diving boards any recommendations on style or a rock jump. My kids atev4,8,9 years old.

We've got about a 16'/19' x 38' Pool with a grey/blue PebbleTec finish and a color change LED (only in the deep end - there is a dark area in the shallow end). Looks great, but we can't take any credit for it. We didn't put it in, it came with the house when we bought it (covered with 2ft of snow). Surround is done in 6"x6" pavers with a fieldstone coping. There is a ton of landscaping as well, some of which causes me a great deal of work (I'm looking at YOU Crepe Myrtles!). The fence is a "bronze" Aluminum. I wish we had more decking area for seating in the shallow end because we have 3 young kids and friends with young kids, so most time is spent near/in the shallow end. We have a waterfall that we could jump off of, but we don't let anyone only because the top stones are not set and could move/wobble.

8EZrnvo.jpg

AAKDH2b.jpg

dAtPyRu.jpg

RIcdxs3.jpg

tXN5w2M.jpg

SOLD! I would do a pool just like his! All you need is his details! WOW that is pretty!

Tim have you thought about adding more decking and shhhhhhhh cutting down your "friends" the crape murders? hehe

Kim

Thanks, aside from the clean water I can't take any credit! If only the crepe myrtles would stop dropping flowers in my pool they would be wonderful. I never gave much thought to adding to the decking. We have a huge deck overlooking the pool and tons of other projects the previous owners left us with. The house was 20yrs old and mostly original when we bought it. The pool area was the only thing they appear to have put money into. It took us 4 yrs to buy good pool furniture.... By the time we get around to any other pool projects my kids will be in college. The only thing on my list is a TV under the deck. But my wife keeps fighting me on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.