Timer/Program Memory Question

May 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I am really excited about how inexpensively I can add a SWG to our AGP! We currently run the pump from a timer located next to the electrical panel in the garage. It shuts the power off at the house so if I had a SWG out by the pump, it too would loose electricity. Is there simple/logical/reasonable way around this problem? Does anybody's have a 9v battery back up like my radio alarm clock in the house?

Shelley

There are just a couple of SWGs that lose their memory on power down, and they are fairly rare these days. Nearly all of the currently sold models are fine. What brand/model of SWG are you installing?

Just got off the phone with Intel. Looks like I have to find a different way to time my pump. If this SWG looses power it will go into alarm daily.

How does everyone time their pumps then is the question! The way I do it evidently won't work. It will have to be between the outlet and the pump and mine is just a box with a plastic cover over the outlet sticking up out of the ground on a 4x4.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.