Houston Pool renovation company

Patrick - Did you get any remodeling done with them? If so, was it plaster and concrete decking?

Suz - You actually never suggested oasis to me. You may have to MrsG in another thread. If I recall you suggested a company to here that was close to your area that your builder recommended.

I was recommended Ultimate pools and spa and my wife found stamped artistry. Thats all I got so far

I am sorry. You're right, I didn't. When you sent me the pm saying you saw my post on her thread, I thought you saw the info I gave her.

I'm crashing quickly tonight, but I will get it for you in the morning.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.
Suz.

Thanks Suz.
I only did not use the company recommended to mrsg because she was interested with a company closer to her home not with your latest builder. Id rather go with a company whom someone has had their pool remodeled or built becuase they can vouch for their work.

I do have one question maybe you can help me with Suz. I currently have a 90's concrete with pebble rocks as my pool deck. I am interested in a brushed concete as my new pool deck and was wondering if it could be installed on top of this or would they have to remove all the old conrete and add all new.

exposed aggregate concrete.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.