Help! Aquapure ei (Jandy) says Output Fault Producing no chlorine at all

Jul 7, 2011
N. Ga Mountains
my swag is producing no chlorine at all. The box says Output Fault.. I've looked in the manual and there is absolutely nothing about this reading...help anyone? You might know this week is our family reunion and I will have about 20 people here and in the pool all week . Terrible timing! I need help fast. :?

That error may indicate a problem with the power supply/pcb. Honestly, I'm not sure what else it could be. How old is the unit?. If so, it would most likely need to be replaced. Unfortunately it's about $250-$300. It's part R0512100.

http://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-R0512100-Replacement-Electronic-Generator/dp/B008E6PA8Y

You may need to manually dose with bleach in the meantime and double check all connections just to make sure.

Thank you for your help. Yes, it is the pic board power supply. I replaced that in April 2013 but of course Jandy said the warranty is out. I am ordering one from in yo pool supply for 188.00 , a little better than Amazon. I have already started dosing with bleach and the pool looks good. It's just sad it had to go this week!
I'm hoping to maybe next year get a new system. This one has lots of headaches and reapers. This is the 3 rd power supply in 5 years. Again, thank you for trying!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.