pool math?

Humm. Well, not sure if this is a computer cookie or cache retention issue, maybe one of the Admin folks will confirm. But I was in Poolmath last night/this morning as well. Depending upon how long ago I was in the calculator, or which computer I am using at the time, I may have to re-enter my NOW and TARGET goals, as well as my pool volume size. Not so sure it is able to save your parameters for such a ling time.

ok, so I just deleted all values to "0" and rebooted. I then input the current info and target. Still showing "not set up". Apparently it is a computer issue that I need to correct right?

My experience with PoolMath is that it will default back to most settings you input. Not specifically to "save" them but just as a default. Gallons is the only one I really need because of the way I use it and the last value entered in gallons seems to be there next time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.