And 1 more ~new central Texas pool build

amyv4

Aug 17, 2012
Hi.....love reading all the pool build threads.
We recently started our build. We are also building a house at the same time. So far it's been fairly smooth. It's difficult not being able to be there all the time watching the progress. We're there daily but not the same as being able to look out the window :(

On Thursday they did the gunite. Great excuse to go to the house several times a day seeing as we are watering it. I will post some progress pics as soon as I get them all organized and over to my photobucket account. And I'll update my siggy.

Basics: freeform sport pool 3.6-5-4. 36' x 16'-22'. Jandy equipment. Robot cleaner (still shopping). Pebble sheen (leaning towards blue granite). Oklahoma flagstone coping (picking out stone and tile Monday). About 750 sq ft decking tied into 22x22 covered patio. 18" raised beam wall with 2 scuppers. 8 ft 18" raised spa.

Xing fingers the pics show up ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.