Overriding / temporarily disabling Aqualink schedules

rosensama

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 12, 2013
Austin, TX
I'm going to be adding some CYA to my pool and I understand I need to run the pump for a while to allow it to dissolve. I can turn it on manually, but every time a schedule kicks in, it will take over and lower the speed or turn off the pump before I want it to. Is there a way I can override/suspend it?

I guess I could just put it in service mode for a day if I can pick a pump speed while in service mode.

No need to run the pump 24/7'to add CYA. Put the CYA in a sock and suspend it in front of a return, or place the sock inside of a skimmer if it doesn't block the whole thing. Let the pimp run as normal.

Well my CYA was way low so I wanted to get it dissolved as fast as possible, I thought running the pump non-stop would get it dissolved faster. I've read stuff saying don't backwash for 72 hours after adding it to give things time to dissolve. Good to know I can do the sock thing when doing regular maintenance.

And I'll let that "pimp" run as nomral if they want to as long as they leave my family alone. har har har

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.