New Build - Stenner Pump?

Mar 30, 2015
Dallas, Texas
In the midst of our build...gunite next week.
After reading a lot on here I think I want to buy a Stenner pump. I really like the tfpc method but hate the idea of adding bleach manually everyday. I asked the builder if he had heard of a stenner pump and while not that brand , he was familiar with automating liquid chlorine and said it's the best method. He has no problem installing the pump when they put in the rest of the equipment. He said he would wire the stenner to run with the filter. It's a variable speed pump.

My dilemma is I have no idea what my baseline chemical levels will be or how much chlorine I'll need to be adding daily. We have no shade so the pool will be getting a lot of North Texas sun. I think I will need CYA around 50-60 based on other threads I've read. Pool is 17,333 gallons. What size Stenner should I buy and how big of a tank to hold the bleach?
What's the best place to purchase?

Thanks for any input - I would prefer the builder to install this Stenner rather than adding after the fact.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.