shallow inground pool seat

zaxs

Apr 30, 2011
Does anyone know of a inground pool bench that is not very deep. I have limited space to the property line but I would like to have a small 2 person bench in the deep end that only sticks out a foot or two. and also an entry step that is only 4 or 5 feet wide. I'm puttin in a liner pool and am having trouble finding a site with a variaty of pool accessorys.

I'm not a vinyl pool expert but here are some thoughts.

I would call the lining manufacturer you are going to use and ask them. If you are looking at a steel walled pool I might can the steel wall manufacturer and ask them. I think this calls for time on the phone.

Another idea is to get a PB to come over and give you a bid for exactly what you want. Ask him how he would do it. Who knows his price might be cheap or you may give him part of the job.

Most of these items are sold through pool builders so its hard to find on the internet.

Why don't you want the bench inside the bool rather than outside? Inside is just some specifications on the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.