Omnilogic sense and dispense

booboo

May 22, 2008
Marana AZ
I installed a sense and dispense on my new pool with omnilogic. I have it wired up correctly and went through the configuration and everything appears to be correct. The omnilogic recognizes the hardware but is not showing any readings. The manual from Hayward is not much help. Any ideas?

Which reading are you looking for, you should get a ph, and an orp, but not on the same screen, it's not a good idea to use orp to control the swg, it's not reliable enough,

If you touch the left side of the screen do you get a ph selection. If you do then the reading on the left is your ph, and the reading on the right is your set level

Which reading are you looking for, you should get a ph, and an orp, but not on the same screen, it's not a good idea to use orp to control the swg, it's not reliable enough,

If you touch the left side of the screen do you get a ph selection. If you do then the reading on the left is your ph, and the reading on the right is your set level

I am not getting either ph or orp readings. Just dashes where the reading should be.

Hmmmm. Double check to make sure it's hooked into the right spot, which I am sure you have already did, and try reconfiguring it again, if that is no help, then I don't know what the problem could be, mine worked right out of the box, so troubleshooting it beyond what I already suggested is beyond me. Sorry

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.