swim pure electronic board repair

I recently had the "no power" "not generating" (green lights going off after a few seconds of starting and restarting), issue problem with my hayward swim pure plus.
went on line, posts seem to refer to changing out limiter would fix problem, i did so. followed instructions for replacing the limiter, which is available at Digi-Key for about $6, installed it properly, restarted and had "power" and "generating" light come on-YEAH-, after 30 seconds or so "power" light stayed on BUT "generating" light went off, then "check cell" and "check salt" came and stayed on- arrgh-.

SOLUTION-You need to know after installing limiter, to re set unit, AND make sure before resetting, your board is reading the same cell type as the type of cell you have (t-3, t-15, etc.) otherwise it will keep doing what i explained above.
Very thankful this $6.00 piece saved me $400.00 for a new board, as of now all is working well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.