WHY should I buy this TF100 test kit from TFTestkits ?

Same issue as a lot of people. New pool owner with a new pool. All PB told us to check was FC and PH. I got a company to service my pool then noticed he was in and out in 5 minutes. I figured I could have a pool store test for free and save some money. Went in and over time got sold a bunch of things, didn't even try to explain to me why I needed them. Then the problem started. Cloudy pool after heavy bath loads, slimy steps and FC not being kept up. Then I found this site. Did a SLAM and followed the advise of those on here. After a bunch of kids and adults in pool just about every weekend, pool has been clear and no more slim or cloudiness. Knowledge is power. Can't thank you all enough.

I dont know about all this test kit talk. Sounds like a scam to me. Good thing i ordered one this morning to try out just to be sure. ;). As with many others im a new pool owner but havent had any major issues yet besides some minor cloudiness and i hope to keep it that way. Just glad i dont get in trouble at work for reading everything on here all day

I dont know about all this test kit talk. Sounds like a scam to me. Good thing i ordered one this morning to try out just to be sure. ;). As with many others im a new pool owner but havent had any major issues yet besides some minor cloudiness and i hope to keep it that way. Just glad i dont get in trouble at work for reading everything on here all day

:laughblue:Tell 'em it's research. It's all about the research. That may stump them long enough to switch the page your on ;)

Another kudos to Rebecca!! Having to slam 2nd time in three weeks due to mudslide and retaining wall failure. I texted Rebecca about needing to buy some more chems and a speed stir. She said she'd be in my area and could bring me the items. She met my wife and dropped off the items and since I was out of town did it all without accepting payment up front. I can't thank her enough for her personal service!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.