Water test results from Leslie's pool

ARV

Jul 7, 2015
Patterson, Ca
So it seems to me I'm getting better control of the pool but they say my phosfrate are high but pools clear n been working it since Fathers day on my own.my attachment won't load for some reasons but all my numbers are within the proper parameters.Eventually I'm guessing with the chlorine this will start to drop any ideas fac 4ppm, tac 4 ppm, ch320, cya 60, ta 90, ph7.4, cop 0, ir 0, tds900, but my phone 1000

The only reason I let Leslie's test my water is to use my $5 coupons for a getting a "free" water test. My phosphates with them run from 100 to 500 as in lots of variability. I was getting those numbers when the pool was FRESHLY filled after a replaster so I know the result you get them can depend on what their commission on the sale is.

The phosphate level is irrelevant. It's a food for algae to consume. if you have a proper FC level, there is no algae.
according to the CYA/FC chart, the minimum FC level for a CYA of 60 is 5. at 4, you run a good risk of getting algae.

All of this assumes that their tests are accurate. which, as thread after thread here will show, is not the case. if as you say, you really want to get better control of your pool, get yourself a quality test kit.

But, if you are going to use their numbers, the number all look pretty good except that low FC level. you can use pool math calculator to check. Play with it! Set your pool volume, and at the bottom set trouble free site as the reference. Then put your test results in the left column

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.