Revive & EZ Pool

I would stay away from EZ Pool. See this topic for a little more info.

Revive seems to be some combination of phosphate remover and/or floc treatment. Neither are normally needed and I don't see any advantage to their spay application. It will be much easier to accidentally get chemicals on the deck or nearby vegetation with spray application, so I would avoid it even if you do need a phosphate remover or floc treatment.

API doesn't show any indication of publishing MSDS, which is always a bad sign.

I have used EZ Pool and have not had good experiences with it. I would not use it again and would rather have a relative or someone come by to put in the needed chemicals into the pool if I was to be gone over a week or something of that matter. Just my 2 cents.

Chad,

Just FYI. budster is in the pool maintenance business so using BBB with only one visit every week can be more challenging. That's why he tends to talk about the "extra cost" chemicals that the residential pool owners on this forum tend to avoid, such as flocculants and phosphate removers.

Richard

Actually I'm in the distribution business, and a number of my customers are service companies. Regardless, I'm very much into NOT suggesting useless "add-on" products that don't produce value for the homeowner. I'm happier selling products that work.

I appreciate your feedback. I attended a web session hosted by the manufacturer of those products, and was skeptical. I appreciate a good phosphate remover, and a good flocculant. I don't believe in "magic" products. 8)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.